Friday, May 15, 2009

Oh crap!!

Have you ever wondered the bestest[not a word,just emphasizing the gravity of the situation] ideas have struck you when u are umm...answering to the natures call.If you agree with me only then should you bother to read ahead and if you dont then I feel sorry for you, as any microscopic chances of you ending up having the intellect and ideas of elite ones on the other side of this argument,well are simply gone.I offer with deep regret my condolences.
  For those who are still hanging on,Im sorry to break it to you that I do not have any coherent reasoning or any references from any of the outlandish  studies that take place(for eg.studies show fat women enjoy sex 47.5 % more than slim ones,so the next time you see a female gorging on chocolate you know what shes upto...ludicrous eh?) to expound this unexlpained ,but 
true phenomena.I mean how else could a person with a I.Q 60 (me) solve the most complex problems invloving a pulley,a few weights(all different mind u),a car,a man and certain other quantities he could'nt even fully fathom what they actually meant.But bam i s(h)at down and one after another they all came out,the answers I mean.Also im a very slow reader,it takes me 
a complete era to read the newspaper.Till yesterday I thought Mr Vajpayee as still our prime Minister, but then I saw light.I started reading the newspaper u know where and i manage to finish it till the food in body decides its had enough of it.
   And as for my path defining,life changing and shackle breaking idea all I can do is sit here(on the porcelain) just like all of us [united we stand err.. sit]  and wait for that one day when I will come up with it.Till then keep s(h)itting [I really fancy this (h) :D ]

No comments:

Post a Comment