Sunday, May 3, 2009

IPL

Whats going on with everyone here in the land of snake charmers or rather the slumdogs now(bad citizen :P) apart from the dance of demo'crazy' i.e elections? What has had the unbashed success kicking the sorry arses of the hallowed saas bahu tortoutous 2 hour dramas,well no dimes for guessing, its the brainchild of Mr Lalit Modi(another Jackass) IPL. Why i keep calling him that is simply beyond my comprehension,he's simply one of those creatures whom u just set your sight on and you feel like dropping a telling blow.If all of you can not correlate then i must humbly request a 'my bad' but i can site an example to put foward case .Appam Chutiya :D
a aa Yep now i see a bleak smile on all your faces ,with ghastly nightmares of Mr.Sree flashing in front of your eyes dancing like a maniac who would do anything to get a speck of your attention and all you want to do is pull him out of the 15" CRT or your new L.C.D and slap him at a rate unheard of. Ok enough trying to force my minds upon you.Well its time to reveal my lil secret .I too am a big IPL fan, rooting for saadi dilli.As the daredevilry continues with a few blips every now and then I feel delhi have got their combination a wee bit wrong .I mean playing A.B over Warner(all due respect to AB's 105*) is  beyond me.Plus Mc  Grath cooling his heels..hmm...some food for thought.Also delhi is too gung ho about their batting line up which i feel wouldnt have won them one match had it not been the heroics of the unlikely Dilshan.Enough expert comments from my side,but with chargers and punjab looking good,and the late surge of the challengers its anyones game as for now.
  The highlight of this second edition of craziness for me has undoubtedly been the fakeiplplayer.
Boy the names he addresses players with, this guy for sure got his priorities wrong and should take to writing full time.His wit and caustic humour has me in absolute splits.Name calling is what has never been before and a small peek a boo into the "colourful" life of the cricketers also has my eyes sparkling green with envy.
To sign off I really dont know what prompted me to write this blog,may be my utter dislike for mr modi or my love for the delhi daredevils or may be,just may be listening to the utter gibberish of some commentators(read ravi shastri,sunil gavaskar) who've had the same things to say for years altogether now just swaping the names of the players, i feel i have a better picture to present :D .
    And as i do not have the credentials of neither Mr Sunny nor  Mr Shastri who still  makes it a point to score with his willow(read:below) to compensate for his cricketing day failures with the willow(Fakeipl player fans gimme  a nod here :p) so the best medium of venting out my fanboy rants was indeed this.
                                                Asta la vista

No comments:

Post a Comment